Randstad has a great opportunity to strengthen your HR skills with an amazing entry level position. Our client is looking for an onsite Human Resources Administrative Assistant that will, under the supervision of the HR Leader, be responsible for the administrative function for the organization. Associate Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Scanning confidential documents and uploading into ADP system
- Complete virtual new hire paperwork for new employees
- Assist with background screenings on applicants
- Manage employee files ensuring that all required documents are secured, up-to-date and confidentially filed appropriately
- Perform other administrative tasks to support the department
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- ADP (1 year of experience is required)
- Compliance Requirements (1 year of experience is required)
- E-Verify (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.