We are looking for passionate, innovative, and driven people who want to be part of our growing company. Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Billing Analyst. The ideal candidate has previous experience with invoicing, billing or experience in a related position.
- Audit invoice transactions to identify key challenges, which may prevent customer
- Perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans to address recurring
- customer invoicing issues
- Identify and advocate for settlement resolutions which are based on contract/tariff
- requirements, but consider customer impact
- Partner with Order to Cash, Sales and other various departmental leadership to address
- issues improving overall customer satisfaction
- Develop a strong understanding of internal technologies required for daily functions
- Perform data analysis to provide actionable recommendations
- Provide reports, statistical data, and metrics to leadership on dispute resolution trends.
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.