Join one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the U.S. as a Global Category Manager. The Global Category Manager plans and leads category initiatives for a clearly defined sub-category with a total spend value of less than 200m and develops and implements sub-category strategies for these markets facing spend categories as part of the wider Category Strategy. The GCM is accountable for a proportion of the overall category savings target and leads proactive category projects, spanning sourcing projects, demand management and process re-engineering, as well as managing sub-category specific supplier performance and innovation activities to support the delivery of the global procurement targets. This position is responsible for providing financial and business analysis supporting global market intelligence in the category area and acting as the focal point for category subject matter expertise to the global business and procurement community.
As a Global Catergory Manager your Job Duties will Include:
- Collate supplier, market, category and internal business data and information for the sub-category and provide sub-category input and validation to the global Category Strategy, including facilitating involvement of relevant stakeholders. Using this as a basis, develop sub-category specific category strategies and communicate and distribute to relevant stakeholders in the procurement and business community.
- Provide sub-category input to inform the top-down target setting process and take responsibility for the delivery of sub-category savings targets following engagement in the target setting process.
- Liaise with the regional procurement hubs and the business to ensure the generation of monthly metrics reports:Delivery of and accurate reporting of Procurement Balanced Scorecard measures and Value Contribution targets
- 5+ yrs in-depth strategic & operational procurement experience & knowledge of category management
- Category Management
- Operational Procurement Exp (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Regulated Industry Exp
- Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Global Real Estate
- Process Development
- RnD Experience
- Global Manufacturing Supply
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.