Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company? We are actively seeking document specialist to fill multiple positions at a large financial institution located just west of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. If you are looking for a rewarding position with a well-known and established organization, please continue reading below and apply today!
The primary responsibility of the (Data Entry) associate role is to successfully process applications in a fast-paced production environment in which there is
- Entering customer and account data from source documents.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities.
- Tuesday to Friday, 6:00pm-4:30am
- Sunday, Monday, Thursday & Friday, 6:00pm-4:30am
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Entering Data
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Collection
- Order Processing
- Alpha Numeric
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 4:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.