Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte area.
This position will start remotely until further notice. Main responsibilities include GMI fees / commission set up, commission schedule creation, DOCS initiation and rate schedule set up. In addition, cross team interaction and exception resolution with the FCM – Reconciliations, Trade Management, Cash and Collateral Management, Client Service.
- Responsible for setting up commission and fees, analyzing and ensuring all Exchange Fees and Commissions are collected and captured correctly on trades and downstream systems.
- The candidate may from time to tome work with multiple stakeholders (Sales and Trading, Finance, Brokerage, Static Data Group, Technology, etc.)
- The candidate should have general knowledge of both Futures and OTC Cleared swaps trade flow and in particular fees and commissions.
- The applicant must be able to filter and synthesize detailed information, as well as understand system processes and workflows.
- In addition, the applicant will partake in various projects on an ongoing basis as BD and FCM business continues to grow.
- FCM (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Futures (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.