Are you an experienced mortgage professional with extensive knowledge of post closing procedures? Are you interested in a great opportunity with a Fortune 500 financial services institution?
If you answered yes, this might be a great opportunity for you!
A prominent bank is seeking a Post Closing Specialist for a project in Glen Allen. This is an onsite position. The ideal candidate will have experience in loan audit and review, documentation analysis, and extensive mortgage experience. Looking for a work background in Title Companies, Real Estate, Attorney Offices, Funding-Closing-Closing Title-Title Search & Real Estate Closing experience.
As a Post Closing Specialist your Job Duties include:
- Responsible for the documentation and system review of Loans to ensure accordance with HDMA regulations
- Follow up with origination, settlement agent, and external bank partners to collect collateral documents and address potential issues
- Review and audit loan files for completion and accuracy; verify that all requested items are valid
- Ensure that all closing packages meet the company standard for quality and accuracy
- Corresponds with title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
- Copy loan files and deliver to Imaging teams
- Organizing the team’s file room related to paper files
- Completing post-closing quality assurance reviews
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years basic mortgage experience; familiarly with key documents in the Home Loan process CEMA and Co-Home Loans.
- Familiarity with State/Federal Banking regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Post Closing Support (2 years of experience is preferred)
- CO-OP Home Loan Products
- Loan Origination
- MS Office Suite
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality Assurance
- Mortgage (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Home Loans (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Reverse Mortgage Exp (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Mortgage Industry Exp (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.