Randstad have a great opportunity within our Clients Fraud division.
The right candidate will work with the front office team to resolve fraud claims.
- Customer Service experience is required
- Experience with debit card / credit card fraud
- Exposure to fraud
- Experience working in a high paced environment
- Experience working in a time sensitive environment
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent financial crimes activities, policy violations and suspicious situations in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- Monitors moderate to complex account activity which requires research that may involve multiple transaction channels.
- Uses a variety of sources for information, including online systems and tools/models.
- May perform general account handling functions such as close account determination, holds, restraints, etc.
- Document research findings and actions on cases for possible referrals for Suspicious Activity, Identity Theft Operations (ITO) and Suspected Financial Abuse.
- May contact customers and/or vendors to validate transactions.
- May maintain files, records, databases and prepare standard/routine management reports.
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.