Join our client's Customer Sucess Team as one of their Customer Sucess Managers! Our client is looking for their new quarterback to manage a select portfolio of their enterprise customers. You will act as the trusted advisor and business point of contact for all of your clients on their behalf. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationship, coordinating internally with the product, marketing, and other teams and you will drive product adoption and guide the customer to take full advantage of our client's platform.
- Oversee and interact with about 15 Enterprise Accounts; help clients strategize optimization of their marketing analytics service
- Manage accounts totaling $2M annually ($100-200k per account)
- Must have either industry experience and or enterprise account/sales experience; they need someone who can speak the technical language appropriate to the industry
- Enterprise Account Experience
- Experience in Marketing Analytics - preferably in the mobile space
- Customer Success (5 years of experience is required)
- Complex Technologies (5 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Product Management
- Enterprise Customer Accounts (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.