Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service Representive career? Take that first one by applying to this position. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a customer service representative or experience in a related position.
- Answer incoming calls from citizens related to COVID-19, including the general public. Make outgoing calls to those identified to have had contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 6 months of experience
- English and Spanish is a must!
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.