Venture Capital Start Up Company is looking to hire a remote Finance Audit Associate to join the team. This role will support 3 verticals within the audit and help with multipe administrative processes. Finance Audit Associate will create and maintain trackers, data entry tasks, coordination of multiple internal and external parties on deliverables and circulate financial statements to investors. The Finance Audit Associate will play a critial role in working with the Head of Audit team to ensure all verticals are progressing simultanesouly to meet audit deadlines.
- Prepare and track asset verification documentation
- Reconcile bank and brokerage accounts for liquidated funds
- Prepare FMV valuation reports using company’s methodology
- Maintain the audit’s tracker relied upon by audit team
- Play a key role in maintaining team organization
- Data Analysis (6 months of experience is required)
- Financial Analysis (3 months of experience is required)
- Excel (6 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.