Randstad is seeking several Mailroom Clerks for a client in the Richmond, KY area. As a Mailroom Clerk, you will be responsible for extracting mail from envelopes and seperating the documents into bins. This position requires someone who can multi-task well and not get distracted easily. This position is temporary to permanent opportunity.
• Receives, processes, and ensures document classification and elements are completed and transmitted to clients. Could also require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
• Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy form for processing.
• Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
• Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
• Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
• Captures information based on client requirements.
• Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
• Ensures transmission of processed data to appropriate next level
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.