Industry leader within Medical devices and healthcare located in the North Shore of Boston is in need of a data entry professional to bring onto their team for a contract to hire basis. This position will start off remote but is intended to be an in office position. Anyone with experince not only in data entry but with SAP or something similar are encouraged to apply.
- Place orders for a variety of raw materials, supplies, equipment and services
- Follow-up activities to ensure materials are received in a timely manner.
- Monitors and reviews open purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Reviews purchase orders, and purchase requests for appropriate approvals, quantities, descriptions, and process and ensures correctness.
- Assists other departments to obtain proper material at best possible terms.
- Recommends substitute or alternative sources of supply where a savings in cost or delivery will result.
- Contacts vendors to follow-up on existing orders to determine status of delivery dates, quantities and method of shipment.
- Minimum 0 – 2 years of related experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- SAP (1 year of experience is required)
- Purchase orders (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.