The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office in a fast paced environment.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage phones and Provide general support to visitors
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time handling all A/R and A/P needs.
- Help Manage and Organize the company’s Fleet
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Front Desk
- Oral Communication
- Maintaining Calendars
- Organization (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.