Now Hiring: Agent Onboarding Analyst Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW! Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview In this position, you will play a key role in supporting sales by handling the Agent On-Boarding processes for all new and renewing agents selling Medicare Solutions products. This includes processing license applications and supporting documentation through to completion. In addition, you will provide exceptional customer service to all internal staff and external customers. In this role, you will be a new team member who has the basics of knowledge and expertise related to process, information, and procedures. You will learn the licensing analyst role by completing basic tasks, but may be called upon to be responsible for some level of intermediate processing in addition to business as usual assignments.
-Work with agents and accounts to process their licensing, appointment, and credentials for Medicare products.
-Ensure that all contract, paperwork, credentials and other necessary documents are in good order and compliant for completion of agent on-boarding.
-Perform analysis of submitted material for completeness and accuracy, analyzing credentials and documentation for appointment with company.
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations.
- Identify risk or issues and assess/implement alternate solutions.
- Production desk processing of licensing, appointing and contracting work.
- Monitors the day-today activity on assigned accounts to keep agent and other stakeholders informed of relevant information or lack thereof.
- Responsible for analyzing, processing, and completing cases 30-40 cases per day.
- analysis (1 year of experience is required)
- Compliance Requirements (1 year of experience is required)
- Claims Processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Insurance (1 year of experience is required)
- technical skills
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.