Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a Microsoft Excel savvy junior planner/buyer or purchasing administrative assistant for our client in southeastern MA for a three month temporary role. The ideal candidate has 3 years experience assisting the operations supply chain team with coordinating supplier performance, preparing supply plans and work orders, and executing purshcase order activities. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Prepare work orders and purchase orders
• Monitor supplier performance.
• Attends or runs (as needed) regular supplier meetings to drive support for and improvement of customer satisfaction with focus on on-time delivery, product lead-times and request for quote responsiveness
• Create and assemble Purchase Order packages including, prints, drawings, designs, models, inspection criteria and other regulated documentation.
• Monitor and process Non-Conforming Material Review (NCMR) documents.
• Execute and close loop on NCMR dispositions such as rework, RTS, Scrap
• Help organize transactions associated with purchase order receipts, daily planning sheets, inventory downloads and WIP transactions.
• Update item master at the output of Document Change Orders (DCO).
• Update team members and stakeholders on relevant inbound and outbound activities
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Microsoft Excel (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Compliance Requirements
- Vendor Management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Working Independently
- Organizational Skills (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Written Communication (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.