Randstad is recruiting for an experienced Government Sub-Contract Administrator to join an established company here in sunny Las Vegas. This is very stable company that offers long-term growth potential and great benefits. If you have previous full-cycle Governemnt Contract expereince, we want to hear from you!
- Prepares recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors.
- Prepares Request for Proposal/Quotation and verifies accuracy and completeness of proposal packages. Interfaces with various business groups - program, project, safety, security, data management, and accounting to clarify and ensure that all necessary data has been included.
- Analyzes estimates and costs, negotiates specifications/statements of work, price, and other contractual provisions with subcontractors to correspond with the FAR, company policies and project needs.
- Prepares reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client. Maintains accurate tracking records tailored to the assigned subcontracts.
- Prepares and issues procurement documents and change orders, including identification and inclusion of FAR Flow Down requirements from the prime contract. Ensures that terms and conditions will be appropriate.
- Serves as liaison between subcontractor and procurement personnel.
- Subcontract Administration (4 years of experience is required)
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (3 years of experience is required)
- Federal Government Purchasing (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Procurement (10 years of experience is preferred)
- Job Cost (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.