Are you looking for the next steps in your Accounting career? Take that first one by applying to be an AP/AR Specialist. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of being numbers driven, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as an AP/AR Specialist or experience in a related position.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Prepares non-inventory purchase order requisitions.
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assists with the processing of month end accruals for monthly financial reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Prepare and send all customer billing.
- Produce the monthly aging report.
- Respond to customer billing inquiries, resend bills, and send collection emails.
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Analytical Thinking
- Accounting Coursework
- AP/AR (1 year of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.