Oldest largest private bank located in Downtown Boston is in search of bringing on a Fund Accountant. This individual should have a Finance, Accounting or Economics degree with internship experience within Wealth Management, Asset Management or Financial Services. Someone who can work within a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail is ecouraged to apply. Day to day focus will be pricing and calculating Net Asset Value of Mutual Funds.
- Provide specialized accounting support of commingled investment portfolios within the business line.
- Fund Accountants will be calculating Net Asset value for day to day
- Transactions include, capital stock, expenses, corporate actions, cash, and special handling
- Ensure daily accounting deliverables are timely and accurate.
- Primary contact for derivative valuation inquiries
- Manage daily volume.
- Ensure daily output maintains department/team standards for quality and timeliness..
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of issues.
- Follow up on open inquiries
- Finance Degree (1 year of experience is required)
- Vlookup and Pivot table (1 year of experience is required)
- presentation skills
- Bloomberg Terminal (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.