Document Review Specialist needed - Financial Services Work remotely for one of the largest multinational investment banking and financial services firms in the country! You will be tasked with performing Sr. Loan Processing tasks to ensure loans achieve key milestones, which includes contingency deadlines, final approval and closing dates.
- Receive loan into processing
- Review all documents/tasks to prepare loan for QC and underwriting
- Review all underwriting decision and condision and provide udpates for client contact and follow up
- Routinely follow up and complete file review updates
- Follow up on all Service Orders completed by off shore to meet processing milestones
- Provide pipeline updates
- Complete open tasks as appropriate
- Written Communication
- Loans processing
- Loan Processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.