We are looking for a result-driven retail Counter Sales and Service Associate to be responsible for all sales and customer service related duties. Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? Would you like to receive affordable Health Benefits? We have a local top supply company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment working with construction/hardware type company located in the Midtown area. If this sounds like you please apply!
ResponsibilitiesCustomer Service Results and Responsibilities:
Sales Results and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and greets customers who walk in the store.
- Handles multiple customers and customer requests simultaneously while maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists customers in making product selections by asking questions and actively listening to identify customer needs.
- Assists with system or product troubleshooting and answering technical questions. Identifies alternate or substitute products to meet customer needs.
- Researches and sources product for customers using a variety of tools, including point-of sale computer system, catalogs, websites, and industry and store contacts.
- Enters sales orders into point-of-sale computer system for invoicing or cash payments.
- Prepares and issues sales quotes following company guidelines.
- Follows up on quotes to secure sales.
- Educates customers/prospects re: the variety of products available for sale.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Answering Phones
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Sales Experience (2 years of experience is required)
- HVAC a plus
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.