The position of Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for supporting the Residential Mortgage Loan Officers by processing mortgage loan applications from the point of a completed initial application to creation of the closing documents. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Excellent personal computer skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of loan documentation and procedures a plus.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Work closely with all office personnel to ensure smooth processing of customer mortgage files.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of underwriting and government regulations.
- Ensures all loans are closed and processed efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures the preparation and processing of forms and legal documents required for residential loans.
- Prepares loan files after closings; performs secondary review of compliance checklists and secondary market requirements for sale eligibility.
- Computer Skills
- Encompass (2 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.