BioTech company located in the Peninsula is looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic accounts payable (AP) specialist. The best candidate for this temp position has a high sense of urgency, can process invoices quickly with great accuracy, understands the concept of accruals, and displays exceptional customer service to all colleagues and Company departments. Working in the Finance group, this candidate works collaboratively with the AP and Finance staff, and reports to the Sr. Accounting Manager.
· Receive invoices, daily
· Obtain end user approvals for payment
· Code invoices to accounts, departments, and project codes, and properly document descriptions with high accuracy
· Process payments via check runs on a bi-weekly basis
· Pay reoccurring bills online, monthly
· Void checks, as necessary
· Investigate banking activity and aid accounting team as needed
· Setup new vendors and obtain required documentation
· Process GST reimbursement
· Collect receipts and process AMEX card charges
· Prepare, file and send Form 1099’s to contractors, annually
· Organize, file and store invoices by vendor
· Assist accounting with accruals, each period end
· Provide exceptional customer service to all employees and stakeholders in the Company
- accounts payable (5 years of experience is required)
- NetSuite (5 years of experience is required)
- biotech (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.