Responsible for processing invoices in Oracle/Inspyrus for payment Invoice Processing Overview: Invoices are electronically fed to Inspyrus (OCR AP system linked to Oracle). AP Processor reviews the data captured for each invoice, confirm and/or correct data accuracy. Primarily Remote. May need be on standby to go into the office 1 day a week.
• In Inspyrus, match invoice to the appropriate purchase order line items.
• Works with vendors, procurement buyers, and other stakeholders to ensure invoice issues are resolved for timely payment
• Communicates, via phone and email, payment status to vendors and employees as necessary.
• Responsible for reconciling vendor statements on periodically. Verifies that the invoice listed on the statement was processed and contacts the vendor for any missing invoices.
• Assists where needed throughout the department.
- Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.