As an Inside Sales Associate at our financial services client, you can look forward to identifying sales prospects for 401K and other retirement plan type products. Responsible for working diligently with internal business partners to develop and participate sales meetings and support other sales colleagues to close retirement business. Individual will also continue to stay involved in relationship management to ensure advisory role is maintained.
• Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
• Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales agents and managers.
• Communicating directly with clients.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- series 6 (1 year of experience is required)
- Financial Services Experience
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.