The Health & Safety/HR Coordinator role is responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing employees’ safety at work. Their main duty is to ensure that the company complies and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines to reduce work-related injuries; this role will be responsible in facilitating onboard safety trainings and other safety trainings as needed in the organization. ****Must be able to speak English and Spanish****
- Provide support in conjunction with Safety Consultant and leadership team
- Oversee the site’s Health and Safety Policy, programs, and procedures.
- Maintain training records & related documentation
- Deliver training for new hires and current personnel on Safety Policies and Procedures
- Participate in monthly Safety Committee meetings
- Perform health and safety inspection audits with team members and review investigation reports to ensure that corrective actions will eliminate recurrence and unsafe acts/conditions.
- Analyze accident data to identify trends and accident types. Interface with regulatory agencies, committee members and staff to formulate corrective actions
- Understanding of OSHA safety laws and language as it relates to state and federal laws
- Provide admin support to Human Resources Manager and other tasks as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working weekends
- Handling Confidential Information
- Conflict Resolution
- OSHA (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.