Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? Our immigration department is looking to add another operations specialist to their team. The Field Operations Specialist will take on the responsibility of all making sure that all of our employees' H1B1 Visas are in compliance with federal regulations. We're looking for someone who works with a sense of urgency, is dedicated, and laser-focused. This position will be on a hybrid model working 3 days/week on-site and 2 days at home.
- This position will provide various operational data to management through reporting of gathered data for our internal office Immigration team
- Basic Administrative Duties - Handling mail, scanning the folders, sending it to attorneys, sending IDs/employment verification letter
- Updating Google Sheets
- Handling all work visa compliances - making sure all paperwork is set up
- MS Office/G-Suite (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.