This role is part of an inbound call center team that handles various projects. Teams for this opportunity may be in office or working remotely. 1 year of consecutive call center experience is required. Testing must be passed in order to be considered for submission.
***The hours of the project are 7:00am to 7:00pm (8 hour shift will be assigned) and the candidate needs to be able to work any shift. Training is 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F***
- Must have one consecutive year of call center experience
- Answers and screens incoming customer inquiries
- Responds to customer inquiries by provides information on programs and services
- Responds to requests, and/or takes actions on accounts or applications
- Follows standard procedures and scripted dialogue to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.