Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Healthcare company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
• Answers telephone and responds to inquiry, directs caller to appropriate area, or initiates triage slip for medical personnel response.
• Greets and directs patients, salespeople, and visitors with courtesy and discretion, providing exemplary customer service.
• Effectively manages calls and deals with patient requests and complaints.
• Ability to read, comprehend and apply knowledge about insurance co-pays, deductibles and other insurance related information.
• Detects and corrects errors, completes forms, obtains needed information and maintains logs and files.
- Patient Support
- Activating Patient Files
- Data Entry
- Greeting Patients
- Health Insurance Policies
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.