Our large banking client in the city is looking for a perm Residential Closing Admin to join their growing team. This position will be starting off remote while the SIP is still in order then returning to their onsite location in FiDi. They offer a great total compensation plan i.e; base, bonus, benefits, 401K, and a flexible work schedule. If this sounds like a position that peeks your interest please click to apply!
- Prepare and review loan closing and funding documentation in an accurate and timely manner for a range of SFR 1-4 loan products:
- Modestly complex borrower entities
- Detached, condo and co-op property types
- Permanent and line of credit purposes
- Work with internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve transaction concerns.
- Complete prefunding and assist post-closing with any closing errors/corrections as necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
- residential lending (1 year of experience is required)
- loan processing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- banking industry experience (2 years of experience is required)
- Bachelors degree (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.