Our client in West Hills, CA is looking for a work from home Administrative Assistent professional. They must be locat to the area. If you are interested in working for a large nationwide healthcare provider, have great attention to detail and have some prior billing or banking experience, please apply today!
1. Entering patient demographics provided on the test requisition into the billing system and make sure the account is billed to the insurance code that was provided by the coder.
2. Site verify the information entered for accuracy.
3. Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Meet department quality and production standard.
5. Work on special projects as needed.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to key a minimum 85 requisitions an hour. Please put KPH test score and WPM score on resume.
2. HS diploma or equivalent.
3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment.
4. Some PC skills.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Good organizational skills
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a work from home opportunity but must be local to West Hills, CA 91304
- Data Entry (3 years of experience is required)
- 40 wpm
- Billing or banking experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.