Randstad is working with a local client for a Sales CSR opportunity. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience in both sales and client services as well as an AA degree. The client is looking for someone who is a go getter and is looking for a long term opportunity where they can grow with the company.
- The role will require a minimum of 25+ outbound daily sales calls
- The client is looking for someone who has at least 2-3 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to follow oral instructions and read, comprehend, interpret and apply written policies and instructions to individual situations
- Possess a working knowledge and basic skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to utilize automated order systems to document transactions
- Good oral and written communication skills to communicate with internal staff and customers and to prepare business correspondence and reports in English
- sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- outbound calls (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.