Are you an articulate and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Purchasing Coordinator. We are looking for someone who is experienced in purchasing, has great computer skills, and has exemplary attention to detail. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Coordinating the orders of goods from manufacturing in various countries and managing the transactions through to shipment, including; order placement, coordination and confirmation of timely shipment, communication with factories regarding said order placement and associated documents.
- Ensure proper documentation is received and processed for direct import shipments to our warehouses as dictated by Planning, the Purchasing Supervisor and Materials Manager as required.
- Manage confidential and time sensitive orders and documents effectively between supplier partners and internal team.
- Provide Administrative support to the Materials Team and maintain confidential files.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Decision Making
- Vendor Management
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.