Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Homecare company that is in need of someone with your expertise. The Care Coordinator is responsible for the day to day scheduling and coordinating of all HHA, CNA, PCA, LPN and RN shifts for all assigned clients. The Care Coordinator works with a team comprised of the clinical, administrative and HR teams to assure that all client needs are being addressed and expertly met. The Care Coordinator works collaboratively with the clinical and administrative team to ensure that services are being provided that promotes client satisfaction and abide by all state, federal, contract and company mandates and guidelines and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Schedules appropriate staff based on competency and availability to provide quality and consistent care to clients in accordance with the client’s plan of care.
- Functions as facilitator among clients, families, clinical staff, case managers and insurance companies/contracts.
- Ensures clients/families are communicated with and understand schedules.
- Informs client and/or family members of significant delays or reschedules services when required.
- Provides follow up customer service calls/visits to new clients and their family members to ensure clients' needs are being met.
- Receives and communicates client concerns and incidents to supervisors, as necessary.
- Communicates recruiting needs to supervisor/recruiter and participates in recruitment, hiring and orientation activities including interviewing potential field staff and participating in orientation.
- Collaborates with supervisors to coach and counsel field staff.
- Ensures field staff compliance with agency policies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Care Coordinator (2 years of experience is required)
- Patient Care Coordination (2 years of experience is required)
- Appointment Scheduling (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (5 years of experience is required)
- Medical Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- NetSmart EMR
- Home Care (3 years of experience is required)
- Decision Making
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.