Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Scheduling patients for affiliated push
- Coordinating with providers an faxing back paperwork for members seen
- Reporting daily to supervisor productivity of work
- Grand pad drop off to members house
- Productivity scheduling goals of 50 calls or more per day with 16 members scheduled
For immediate consideration please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oral Communication
- Answering Phones
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.