Randstad in Peachtree City is looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator for the area. Only qualified candidates in the are will be considered. Please note: This is an Office Professional position - NOT WAREHOUSE. Experience with MS Office suite is required as well as understand a Warehouse Management System. This position works at the client site and you must wear a mask. During the shift you can expect to work at a desk as well as walking to the Shipping Dock when necessary. The number shown on this posting is incorrect so please do not call that number unless you are looking for industrial work.
- Responsible & accountable for building relationships with customers’ and specific carriers.
- Routes and optimizes carriers’ freight.
- Makes sure customers’ shipments start dates, cancel dates, and in DC dates are met.
- Commmunicates issues information from customers’ & specific carriers’ back to department managers.
- Ensures load planning accuracy of cube and customers’ shipments on time arrival.
- Schedules all outbound shipments based on customer routing requirements and carrier appointment schedules.
- Prepares outbound paperwork ensuring it is complete and accurate.
- Maintains orderly files and shipping records for all outbound shipments. Researches, pulls, and communicates requests for shipping documentation.
- Uses PKMS Warehouse Management System for shipment data to build loads, track/update shipment information, and research issues.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Oral Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Logistics Coordinator (3 years of experience is required)
- MS Excel (4 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (4 years of experience is required)
- Fast paced environment (3 years of experience is required)
- Shipping process (4 years of experience is required)
- WMS System (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.