Do you enjoy communicating with people on the phone? Have a cheery disposition? We are looking for Customer Service professionals to join the customer service call center team for a call center located in Branford, CT. This position is a hybrid remote/onsite and computer hardware will be provided when working from home. As a Customer Service Representative you will assist customers with entering orders and troubleshooting order issues. You will be measured by the quality of the customer's experience, accuracy, and communication skills. Ideal candidates will be able to maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with additional departments Varied start times available, you choose what fits your needs:
$13hour, paid weekly, including training!
- Type with accuracy while talking.
- Navigate and use multiple software systems.
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems with quick solutions.
- Research company information while on the phone at any given time.
- Remain and possess professional, friendly, and conversational communication skills.
- Must have willingness and ability to put customer satisfaction first.
- Customer Service skills in a call center setting are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in creative problem solving.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment criminal background.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Up to 1 year of previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.