Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a receptionist to join a reputable healthcare organization. Engaged, polished, and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply today!
- Retrieves medical records as necessary
- Responds to requests for release of information as needed
- Witnesses consents or other documents as necessary
- Documents date, time and signature on every note in a patient’s chart in an accurate and thorough manner. • Accurately documents medical data, and witnesses consents.
- Receives all calls coming to the medical clinic from outside of CBHS. This includes calls from patients, other providers, specialists, community organizations, labs, and institutions.
- Takes accurate and detailed messages. When these pertain to patients’ documents these completely, attaches these to the chart, and transmits them to the care team efficiently. When these do not pertain to specific patients, takes and forwards the message or transfers the call as necessary
- Faxes prescriptions and supplemental information without errors
- Patient Scheduling
- Data Collection
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Data Entry
- Answering Phones
- Medical Terminology
- Receptionist Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.