Are you looking for a position in the print production industry? This position can help you advance your career to the next step! In this role, you will be mounting plates in a large scale printing press operation. The schedule for this role is a rotating schedule (12 hr per day) where you work 2 on, 2 off, 3 on the first week, and the second week you work 2 off 2 on 3 off.
Daily maintenance and upkeep of plates
· Ensuring that plates are available and accessible for all areas of production
· Responsible to mounting plates for upcoming jobs
· Performing various plant support activities as needed for production.
· Plate cleaning
· Pull plates daily as required to meet production schedule.
· Prompt mounting and positioning of plates
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working weekends
- plate mounting
- Press Operation
- print press operation
- press helper
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.