Energetic and growing retail company in Bethesda is seeking a temporary Purchasing Assistant at their corporate headquarters to support the Supply Chain department for 6 months. This position is responsible for replenishment ordering analysis, order management and supplier outreach with the goal of ensuring optimal inventory levels to drive sales. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and strong analytical and organizational skills. This position will require in office work in Bethesda, MD. COVID-19 safety measures are in place.
- Review weekly demand and perform analysis/provide insights for ordering
- Order Management including entry, launching, tracking and confirmation
- Partner with suppliers and logistics team to flow inventory timely and efficiently
- Track inventory available at supplier to ensure availability upon demand
- Create and maintain item records as it relates to item movement through the supply chain to ensure time and cost efficiencies
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve inventory management processes, procedures and tools
- Daily verbal and written communication with cross functional partners, including merchandising, transportation & logistics and suppliers
- Support in various projects as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Written Communication
- Order Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.