The successful candidate will lead the budgeting and forecasting process, as well as, align cross-functional teams within HSS divisions to facilitate consistency. They will achieve this by: preparing period analysis of production and business performance, develop analytics that measure KPIs, analyze trending data, develop various financial models and cost reports to assist our commercial and production teams, support the HSS group as a whole in analyzing business situations, helping to formulate vision and strategies, and other special products as assigned.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Steel cost accounting/analysis experience
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparing period analysis of production and business performance
- Develop analytics that measure KPIs and analyze trending data
- Develop various financial models and cost reports to assist commercial and production teams formulate vision and business strategies
- Help improve contols around outlooking and forecast
- Perform functional analytics
- Review and prioritze task assigned
- Help perform accounting task
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting
- MBA or Master of Science in Accounting preferred
- CPA/CMA also preferred
- Relevant work experience; including in-depth knowledge of cost accounting and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Cost Analysis
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.