Our client in North Phoenix is looking for a Contract Coordinator. They are in the Construction Industry and the ideal candidate has industry related experience. This person will be working hand and hand with a Contract Coordinator and Supervisor. This is a Temporary role, however for the right fit, there is a potential to go on permanent. They are looking for someone to start as soon as next week! On a daily basis, this person will be working with the contracts with the sub-contractors to ensure everything is correct and there is no missing information. Our client is getting behind in their work and need someone who is comfortable to jump right in.
- Manage existing contracts, ensuring that money and services are received on time.
- Modify, update and maintain contracts and associated documentation, processing and communicating changes.
- Participate in ordering and data control.
- Handle any administrative tasks and respond to internal/external correspondences.
- Follow company procedures and have the ability to handle confidential materials on a regular basis.
- Assist with any transactional aspects of the orders and invoicing department.
- Decision Making
- Preparing Agendas
- Scheduling Appointments
- Working Independently
- Project Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.