Do you enjoy handling referrals and authorizations? Do you enjoy making a difference in people's lives? If so, we are looking for a fast paced Medical Coordinator/Front Desk Receptionist who enjoys patient registration and excel in problem solving skills in the Culver City area. This position offers weekly pay, medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee discounts but most of all we are following safety protocals duing Covid-19!
Randstad is seeking for a fast paced Medical Front Desk Receptionist/Referral Coordiantor to work for a community health center delivering primare care to people in need. You will be be providing health care services to people regardless of their income, insurance and status. In this order you will perform a full range of reception and financial screening duties for the low income an community based patients. You will answer, screen and triage patiens.
- Experienced working in a fornt office reception in a healthcare setting
- Working knowledge of MS office, EMR or other computer programs
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish with patients
- Knowlege of Medical Terminology
- Excellent both oral and written communication skills
- Patient Registration/Insurance Verification
- Referrals and Authorizations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Patient Care Coordination
- Referrals and Authorizations (2 years of experience is required)
- Medical Terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- Patient Scheduling
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.