Do you have outstanding leadership qualities? Are you able to tackle tasks timely, both independently and in a team enviroment? If you are looking for an opportunity that values this and more, than this may be a perfect match for you. A well-respected, Fortune 500 company is looking to grow their Final Documentation team. This position has a primary focus and goal to procure documents that meet all compliace and regulation standards. If you are eager to get working in a corporate setting, while utilizing and strengthening your skills then apply today!
- Procure various Final mortgage documents.
- Communicate with companies, counties and attorneys to locate and procure specific documents.
- Respond to written and phone inquiries.
- Procure missing documents.
- Document proof of where documents were acquired.
- Review a variety of loan documents to complete audits to identify or correct any shortage in loan packages.
- Provide solutions for increasing quality and productivity.
- Utilize computer systems to securely research, analyze and interpret document findings.
- Ensure loan meets all compliance and regulations standards.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Coursework
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Data Entry
- Data Collection
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.