Are you looking to get your foot in the door of a large organization? Are you attentive to detail and enjoy moving and walking while you work? Keep reading! Randstad has multiple second shift File Clerk positions starting this month within one of the largest financial organizations in the country. This position is long term, and could possibly turn permanent. The tasks include transporting documents from one area of the building to another, and filing them away to their correct locations.
- Utilize internal filing system to maintain paper records, including correspondence, receipts, contracts, and invoices
- Ensure all documents are easy to locate when it's needed.
- Organize and file documents
- Retrieve data
- Standing and moving entire shift
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Time Management
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.