Randstad Office Professionals is seeking a Staff Accountant for a stable-fast growing company in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This person must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, work independently as well as work well in a team. To be considered, please review responsibilities and send resume in a Word document.
- Prepare monthly financial close process (journal entries and balance sheet reconciliation)
- Montlyh and quartely reporting
- Assist with budgeting
- Special projects as needed
- balance sheet reconciliation (2 years of experience is preferred)
- journal entries (2 years of experience is preferred)
- budgeting process (2 years of experience is preferred)
- internal and external reportin (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.