Provides support with the daily activities of the organization including but not limited to filing, telephone coverage, patient registration, and referrals as needed. Ensures delivery of quality patient services through utilization of patient-focused processes, established work standards, and policies and procedures.
- Answers telephone and responds to inquiry, directs caller to appropriate area, or initiates triage slip for medical personnel response.
- Greets and directs patients, salespeople, and visitors with courtesy and discretion, providing exemplary customer service.
- Effectively manages calls and deals with patient requests and complaints.
- Ability to read, comprehend and apply knowledge about insurance co-pays, deductibles and other insurance related information.
- Detects and corrects errors, completes forms, obtains needed information and maintains logs and files.
- Registers patients and verifies that the patient's record is up to date and accurate. Enters appropriate changes in CPS.
- Accurately enters confidential personal health information and financial information into CPS. Verifies insurance information.
- Activating Patient Files
- Patient Scheduling
- Patient Support
- Greeting Patients
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.