Randstad has an immediate opening for a Benefits Admin in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of Benefits experience and be flexible and comfortable working in an everchanging environment. This is a contract to hire opportunity and the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to grow with a company and build a career. If you feel that this opportunity suites you, please apply today!
As a part of the Benefits team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in administration of the benefits program through auditing assigned reports and working with cross-functional team to resolve issues / errors
- Participates in benefits administration to include new hire enrollment, qualifying life events, retirement and retirement savings, wellness planning and open enrollment
- Provides assistance to field HR on benefit related topics and distributions
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database as needed
- Provides support to all current employees on benefits related questions by means of phone calls, emails, chat and virtual meetings
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Benefits Enrollment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.