We are looking for a capable and friendly Front Office Assistant to work at our reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
To ensure success, Front Office Assistants should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with members of the public. Top-class candidates are capable administrators who make visitors arriving at the reception area feel welcome.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
- Maintaining Records
- Customer Service
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.