Are you looking for a fast pace environment within a large well established bank? Have you worked in a call center/customer service setting before? Can you answer both outbound and inbound calls efficiently and with empathy? If you answered yes to the questions above then we have the perfect role for you!
- Responds to, research, and resolve escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, etc.
- Handle customer inquires in both inbound and outbound calls
- Document everything in their proprietary systems
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- banking (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Sharepoint (2 years of experience is required)
- Skype for Business (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Outlook (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.