A Nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is currently seeking a self-motivated, task-oriented professional to join their Corporate Trust team in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This position is in-office - the company is currently adhering to stringent requirements in order to keep the employee’s safe, and to make their health a priority.
- Works closely with teams to assist with monitoring, requesting, and reviewing documents for Compliance related items. Including researching, compiling, collection of and in-depth analysis on complex Trust covenant Compliance items/issues for an assigned portfolio of accounts.
- May complete account set-up, amendments, and terminations. This will require frequent interaction with other team members within the department and timely completion of checklists and an in-depth review of Account documents to understand our roles and responsibilities.
- Works with Account Managers to proactively handle customer questions and requests, relating to Compliance responsibilities for assigned accounts.
- Assists and completes Compliance related special projects for Account Management and Relationship Management as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.